As a hazardous material bulk tanker carrier, Gooch Trucking Company, Inc currently employs drivers from several different states as over the road drivers in safety-sensitive positions. We are also proud to be able to rely on a staff of logistical professionals that keep our operation running at peak performance.
We are always looking for dependable and qualified drivers to join our team. It’s easy to apply.
Driver Requirements & Expectations
Your instatement as a Gooch Trucking Company, Inc. driver is contingent upon the following requirements.
- 25 years or older
- DOT physical and drug screen
- Valid CDL Class A license in your state of residence
- 3 years hazmat minimum, 7 years hazmat driving experience preferred
- Fewer than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Verifiable work history for up to 10 years
- No DUI’s or alcohol/drug related offenses within the last 5 years
- Read, write and understand the English language
Our drivers are held to the highest standards and are expected to follow these requirements to maintain active status with the company.
Gooch Trucking Company, Inc. drivers are able to engage in transport for as many as 11 hours per day in addition to handeling pre and post trip inspections. Our drivers are expected to report in a timely fashion, clean and in uniform, and maintain communication with the dispatch office. Physical health is also critical to our drivers so they can effectively perform actions necessary to complete the transport of products.
Other expectations include:
- Attend regular meetings to discuss safety, quality and ideas for improvement
- Maintain a clean and orderly cab
- Have a flexible work schedule
- Deal with stressful situations
- Drive in inclement weather with minimal adverse effect on transport schedule
If you feel that you meet the requirements, can comply with the expectations and want to be a part of a winning team with great benefits and perks, submit your applications to become a Gooch Trucking Company, Inc. driver.